Addresses the following concerns
Loose skin, weak abdominal muscles, and fatty tissues in
the belly area.
- Desire for a more fit abdominal appearance and looking
better in clothing.
Abdominoplasty Animation Videos
- Outpatient procedure performed under general anesthesia in
our AAAHC accredited
A lower bikini incision is made, and then lax muscles are
tightened and excess skin is removed. A tummy tuck is often
performed in combination with liposuction, which removes
excess fatty tissue.
- Can be performed as a mini-tuck, treating the tissues from
the lower abdomen to the belly button, or a full tummy
tuck, treating the tissues above and below the navel.
- Takes an hour and a half to three hours,
depending upon the type of tummy tuck performed and patient
- You should rest for the first twenty-four hours after
surgery and have someone with you during this period. You may
slowly resume normal activities, but should not do any heavy
lifting or strenuous activity for one to two weeks.