Addresses the following concerns
- Looking older and tired.
- Loose and sagging skin, especially around
the jaw line and neck.
- Double chin, “turkey neck,” wrinkles, and
crepey quality to the skin.
- Excess fatty accumulation in the cheeks,
jowls, and neck.
- Prominent laugh lines.
Facelift Animation Videos
- Outpatient procedure performed in our
accredited surgery center under local or MAC
- Surgery takes about an hour.
- An incision is placed in front of the ear,
behind the tragus, and continues around the
earlobe about halfway up the back crease of
- The SMAS ligament and platysmal muscles are
lifted and supported with sutures.
- Excess skin is removed and the face is lifted
- Excess fat under the chin and around the neck
may also be removed through submental
- You will come in for a checkup the day after
- You will need to sleep and rest with your head
elevated for a week after your procedure.
- A dressing is in place only for one day, no
drainage tubes are used.
- You can shower the day after surgery.
- Pain is minimal, easily controlled with
medication, and subsides by the third day after
- Swelling is minimal, and is mostly gone by the
fifth day after your surgery.
- Minimal bruising peaks at two days after your
surgery, and then rapidly diminishes over the
next seven to fourteen days.
- Makeup may be applied after several days, and
you may appear comfortably in public at that
- Sutures are removed a week after your surgery.
- You may resume light activities during the first
week, and most all other activities by the end
of three weeks.
- Natural, rested, younger appearance with smoother
skin, a cleaner jaw line, and tighter neck.
- Beautiful and graceful, not a “wind-tunnel”
- Presentable appearance in several days that just
gets better over the next several months.