Addresses the following concerns
- Breasts that have lack of volume or undesirable
- Breast asymmetry.
Breast Augmentation Animation Videos
Breast Augmentation Procedure
- Outpatient procedure performed under general
anesthesia in our AAAHC
accredited surgery center.
- Incisions may be made in the breast fold, around the
areola (dark skin around the nipple,) or via the
axilla (under the arm.)
- Saline-filled or silicone gel-filled implants are
placed either directly under the breast tissue or
behind the chest muscle. Dr. Colon will discuss
the best options for you at the time of
Breast Augmentation Recovery
Pain is moderate and is controlled with medication,
and starts to taper off a few days after your
- Sutures are removed a week after your surgery.
- Your breasts may feel hard and sit up higher than
normal for about two weeks. Swelling is moderate
and may last several weeks.
- You will need to wear a sports bra twenty-four hours
a day the first week after your surgery, and during
the day for the second week.
- Avoid sun exposure while healing.
- No lifting of five pounds or more for at least two
weeks. No strenuous activities including aerobics,
running, or jumping for at least three weeks. When
you do resume such activities, you should always
wear your sports bra. Please consult with the Doctor
for clearance before starting up your regular
Breast Augmentation Result
- Beautifully enhanced size and shape of breasts.
- More pleasing figure proportions.