(Ear Setback, Ear Reduction, Ear Pinning)
Addresses the following concerns
- Ears that protrude too dramatically from the side
of the head.
- Asymmetrical ears.
- Outpatient procedure performed in our
surgery center under local anesthetic.
- Incisions are located in the crease behind the ear
and are very inconspicuous.
- Cartilage is gently reshaped then held in place
- Sensation and ability to hear are maintained.
- A soft dressing is applied to the ears after surgery and
remains in place for three days. An athletic headband is
worn continuously for ten days, and then at bedtime for at
least three weeks.
- Sutures are removed around six days after your surgery.
- You can resume light activities the same or next day.
- Swelling is mild to moderate and peaks at two to three days,
and then disappears rapidly over the next three weeks.
- Beautiful, balanced results.
- Natural and presentable appearance the same week of surgery.
(Click an image to make it larger)